CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pearl Necklace Re-Do

My brother and his wife were married this past March. Their wedding was beautiful! Well, Miss C was a flower girl in the wedding and was given some jewelry as part of her ensemble.


The necklace must have had bad elastic or something because it wouldn't even stretch enough to get over C's head. The bracelet had a cute littler butterfly on it, but somehow managed to get broken in half.




So I decided to tear them apart and make something new.





Ta-dah! Not too exciting, I know. I just took the beads from both the necklace and bracelet to make a long pearl necklace. I am really into the long necklaces right now and I thought why not make one for C? So I did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment