CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Brazilian Blowout Review

Happy Monday everyone! Today I will be giving a spiel on Brazilian Blowouts.


Don't know what a Brazilian Blowout is? That's okay, I am going to tell you. A Brazilian Blowout is a method done on your hair. The stylist washes your hair with special shampoo/ conditioner stuff (I'm not sure exactly what it is). Then, the stylist blow dries and flat irons your hair. Then, they wash it again with the special product. The process takes about 90 minutes, even if your hair is really long like mine.

Alright, now for a little bit about my hair. When I hit puberty my hair turned curly and has been curly ever since. However, my babies stole my curly hair because with each pregnancy it has gotten straighter and straighter. The problem is that my hair is still frizzy and can be styled curly but it doesn't stay that way. It has been very problematic and I considered having my hair permed to get my curl back.

Well, I heard about the Brazilian Blowout and decided to give it a try. I had is done a little over a week ago and let me tell you, it is FABULOUS!!!! My hair has never been so soft and easy to style! Before I would blow dry my hair straight and have to flat iron everywhere. Now, I don't even have to use the flat iron if I choose not to.

So, for those who have considered getting a Brazilian Blowout or if you haven't heard of it but have problem hair, I highly recommend getting it done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment