CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Book Shelves

So, my bookcase in my kids playroom has been driving me INSANE! I was using just a regular old bookcase where you see the spine of the book and not the cover. My kids would never do anything with their books but pull them out and toss them around in a big mess.

I was going crazy wanting to do something different. I came across Mama Notes tutorial for Rain Gutter Bookshelves and decided to give it a try.

Off I went with my hubby to Home Depot to buy the supplies. I think our total cost was around $17. Not too shabby! We headed home and hung them up in about 20 min. Yup, it was that easy.

Go here for the tutorial.



And the best part is now my kids will pull books out to look at and then put them right back. Genius!











0 comments:

Post a Comment