CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Re-Purposed Dress

Since I recently gave my closet a much needed overhaul, I have lots of items in a pile to be re-purposed.

Here is a dress that I bought about 5 years ago before I had any kids. Well, this will never fit me again but it is a nice knit material.

So, I cut it off just below the bust and added some elastic to it. (Sorry, I didn't take step by step pictures for this post.)





Then I used the pink shirt to make a really long woven braid and some rosettes.







Then I sew the braid into straps and attached the rosettes.


Ta da!






A cute comfy dress for C.




From the back





Complete with a matching headband!







Don't forget about the watch sale over at Chunky Bling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment